5589 Star Flower Drive Haslett, MI 48840
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,171 sq. ft.
Wildflower Estates in Haslett. Custom-built 5-bedroom two story nestled on a stunning parcel with a majestic man-made pond and water fall. This beautiful family home offers approx. 4170 sq. ft. of living space. This unique floor plan offers an amazing flow for family living. Great curb appeal with a welcoming usable front porch. Spacious foyer entry. Lovely great room with cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace, and a large bank of windows that enhance the room adjacent. Formal dining room or study. Over-sized kitchen offering high ceiling heights, center island, loads of cabinets, and newer appliances. The eating area overlooks the deck and park like yard. 1st floor laundry. Over-sized mud room and 3 car garage.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision Wildflower
- Year Built 2001
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement Daylight Windows, Egress Windows, Finished
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Exterior Brick, Hardboard
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master, Cable Installed, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Satellite Dish/Controls, Smoke Alarm, Underground Sprinklers
- Garage 3 Car, Concrete Floor, Door Opener, Finished
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Bar/Wet Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Great Room, Whirlpool Bathtub
- Fireplace Gas, One, Two Way
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1725.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 929.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 1517.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 4,171
- SqFt Basement 1784.00
- Driveway Concrete
- Land Acreage 1/4+ thru 1/2 Acre
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Public
|11/25/2019 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $400,000
|10/15/2019 10:49:41 AM
New Value: Pending
|10/3/2019 10:49:44 AM
New Value: Active Backup
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.