5201 Harper Road Holt, MI 48842
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3,252 sq. ft.
Welcome home to 5201 Harper situated on just over 10 acres! The home was built in 2001, and has had many recent improvements including Hickory flooring (July 2019) in the entrance foyer, kitchen and informal eating area. Also, (July 2019) Carpet was replaced in the first floor family room. This home is light and bright with oversized windows in most rooms to take advantage of the scenic setting complete with pond. Hunters will love the treed back woodlot where wildlife abounds. There is First Floor Master Suite, and two bedrooms along with a bonus hobby room/office on the 2nd floor. The lower level is finished with a walkout and an area almost like an in-law apartment with its own full bath, living area and kitchenette along with separate access to the 3 car garage. See all Remarks.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision None
- Year Built 2001
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener - Owned
- Basement Partially Finished, Walkout
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master, Burglar Alarm/Security, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hookup - Electric, Humidifier, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
- Garage 3 Car, Attached, Door Opener
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Barrier Free, Cathedral Ceiling, Deck, Great Room, Patio, Porch, Shed, Whirlpool Bathtub
- Fireplace Gas, One
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1532.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 768.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 952.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 3,252
- SqFt Basement 1532.00
- Driveway Blacktop, Concrete
- Land Acreage 10+ thru 20 Acres
- Sewer Septic Tank
- Water Well
|10/25/2019 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $385,900
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.