3670 Scholar Lane Holt, MI 48842
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,052 sq. ft.
Impeccably maintained home. Gorgeous wood door with side light panels welcomes you into dramatic foyer. Lovely living room with nice light. Spacious great room with cathedral ceiling and attractive brick gas fireplace. Wonderful formal dining room. Awesome knotty pine three season room leads to large maintenance free deck. Perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Stunning kitchen with oak cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, newer plank flooring, pantry and eat in kitchen area. Convenient First floor laundry. Impressive first floor master suite complete with walk in closet, master bath with heated floor, double sinks and soaking tub. Beautiful stair case leads you to two other generous size bedrooms which are serviced by updated full bath.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision College Heights
- Year Built 1995
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Basement Egress Windows, Finished, Full
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Exterior Brick, Stone
- Extras 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master, Cable Installed, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hookup - Electric, Humidifier, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Underground Sprinklers
- Garage 3 Car, Attached, Concrete Floor, Door Opener, Finished
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Cathedral Ceiling, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Great Room, Porch, Three Seasons Room
- Fireplace Gas, One
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1732.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 684.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 1636.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 4,052
- SqFt Basement 1732.00
- Driveway Concrete
- Land Acreage 1/4+ thru 1/2 Acre
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Public
- School District Holt/Dimondale
|11/22/2019 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $319,900
|11/5/2019 4:49:53 PM
New Value: Pending
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.